Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sveating with Svegali

Just checking in so far with my writing. I've done 2k. It's been tough because I've been really tired. So, I've only been writing at work on my breaks. But luckily I got my 1k each day so far. Granted it's handwritten, but at least it's writing. I need to take time to type, but I think I'm going early to bed tonight. I'm exhausted so bad I have a headache.

I'm also taking a 2 week workshop given at Earthly Charms-- Write Time by Candace Haven. She's talking about how to make the most of your time to write. I'm hoping between her and the Sven, I'll find myself finding techniques that'll get me feeling up to par and regularly writing each day. If you've never read Candace before, let me tell you-- you need to. Definitely. Her Charmed & Dangerous is absolutely spot on and funny as all get out. She's an inspiring author, so I'm thrilled to have her do this workshop.

Now to go pester a couple of people on the Sven list. Gots to make sure I share the lurve. hehehehe

5 comments:

Mari said...

Hey, you were tiered and wrote. I am impressed! keep it up!

I actually didn't do Monday. The kids were home and I was sick. But today was good and I got 1500 written. Now if I can only keep it up. Yeah, even 200 a day is something! It is 200 words more than before.

So, what is the book you are working on?

Mari said...

or tired. Either one....

Anonymous said...

You're doing GREAT! Keep it up Cynn!

Maggie Nash said...

Now don't you over do it Ms Cynny!

You're doing a wonderful job so far, but remember you have to look after yourself.

2000 words is really great!

I was also sick, but now I am getting there...almost completed one days worth today and there are more still hours left for me to keep catching up the first 2 days I missed...since it's mid afternoon here now, and I am a day ahead of you guys.

Cynnara Tregarth said...

I'm working on my edits for Ride Me Baby-- released sometime in November at RRP. I'm working on a submission to EC for their Jewels of the Nile line. But what I've written is for a story that's haunting me-- Making of a Man. It's about a male who thinks he's a top submissive, but realizes later he's more of a switch with submissive preferences. But he realizes this when he gets involved with a switch and her 2 dominant sisters. It's really deep. I posted part of the story here on my blog earlier, but it's one story, I admit-- might be hard to sell. But I need to tell it. I have to tell it. What can I say?