Monday, October 08, 2007

Don't Tell Me What You Think I Want to Hear

*sighs* This topic is being said because it needs to be. I like being needed but not because you think it's what I want to hear. What I want is truth. It hurts, it heals, but it doesn't hurt like finding out the words told are a lie. Maybe not a lie, but not the truth. What I want to hear isn't always what is needed.

We all want to hear good things, we all want people we care for to say things we like, but I'm one of those who want to hear the truth. Don't say something that makes me want to believe in those words. Especially when on some level, I want...need to believe in those words and meanings. But it's okay to qualify statements with "In this moment" or "At this time".

Ask yourself this-- if I told you only what I thought you wanted to hear, would you doubt my sincerity? Would you doubt my honesty? Would you believe in me? If I told you only the truth, would it make a difference? Would your belief in me be more complete? See the difference.

Honestly in love, business, and all things is always the better of the two. Caring for you takes some time, takes energy...but caring for me means that you be honest. Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady! Looking forward to sweating with you and Sven! *WEG*