Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sneak Peek- Making of a Man

This is a new story I've been working on. It's definitely not my usual fare, but on the other hand-- yeah it is. Here's the blurb-- Sinjin Roberts is a man's man, with a secret-- he's a high level submissive. For a man like him, it takes a special kind of woman to bring him to his knees to make him beg for release. What he doesn't expect is that his co-worker, Lynn Matthews is more than willing to take him on. What he discovers about her and himself will change how he thinks on the issues of love, romance, and friendship. For Sinjin is about to discover how much fun it is to be owned not just by Lynn, but also by her two sisters. This isn't just a romance, it's the Making of a Man.

Unedited, uncontracted excerpt:

Chapter One


Sinjin Roberts walked into the break room then grinned when he caught sight of Lynn Matthews. The woman was a pistol, definitely not afraid of being different, which made her well liked in the personnel department of Haverco—where they both worked. She was sitting in her usual spot in one corner of the room, her smooth legs crossed at the ankles while a huge grin lit up her face. She intrigued him by certain things she said and hinted at, but he hadn’t really pushed to find out more. But it had crossed his mind on more than one occasion while he worked on some marketing ideas for Haverco.

Her voice rang out with laughter. “Come on, Phil, you’ve got to admit that sex sells. Just because it was taken to that level doesn’t mean that it’s wrong.”

Sinjin laughed as he approached her table. “Yup, sex sells but what does that have to do with anything in this room today?”

Lynn looked up at him and grinned. “Good to see you, Sinjin. You missed the news though. Seems some guy got arrested for owning and running a sex club in the heart of Alabama. Phil here things that sex clubs are fiction and that kinky sex is in the mind of the person, not a real tangible thing.” She snorted slightly with the last comment, causing him to laugh again with her.

Phil interrupted their shared laughter. “Lynn, you’re a sweet woman, but you don’t know the first thing about hot, sexy, kinky sex. And those sex clubs are just another way of allowing the buying of sexual pleasures, nothing more.”

As Lynn leaned towards both men, Sinjin found himself leaning inwards to create a more intimate speaking environment around the table. Her voice was lower, but tinged with merriment. “Phil, you’d be dead wrong about what sex clubs are for, just as you’re wrong on me being unaware of kinky sex. I’m very kinky though I don’t flaunt it here at work. In fact, if I wanted to, I probably could get you to beg me to tie you up and fuck your ass until you came without my ever touching your genitals. I’m that damn good, but…you’re so not my type.”

He watched Phil’s jaw drop open as he laughed loudly to cover for his friend’s reaction. Unfuckingbelievable! Lynn had thrown her counterpart in personnel for a loop and he was the recipient of some seriously erotic thoughts at just how much she might be willing to dominate. Yet again Lynn amazed him with how open and unrestrained she truly was. Could she be someone I could trust with my secret? How can I be sure?

Lynn stood up suddenly, breaking off Sinjin’s thoughts. “I’ve got to head back to the office to handle the new applications that arrived. Sinjin, do me a favour and explain to our shocked friend on why kinky sex is a good thing for women as well as for men. It seems he needs a man to explain the basics to him.”

“I’ll do it if you promise me that one night we’ll go out and talk about this other side that none of us have ever seen before.” The words had slipped out before he could stop them. It was as if she had released his inner inhibitions with her own acknowledgement of her sexuality. “You can decide the where and when if it would make you feel better.” He caught the look of surprise then delight as her emotions played across her face.

“Sure, I’ll take you up on that offer right now. If you’re sure that you really want to get to know me, I’ll email you the time, place and address on where to meet me this Saturday night.” Lynn squeezed his shoulder as she gave him a sweet smile. “But be warned, if you’re not open to new things sexually or emotionally, you might find that my life outside of work a bit scary for you to handle.”
He squeezed her hand before letting it go. “I’m actually finding myself a bit eager to hear more. Who knows, you might be the one shocked on what I’m like outside of the office.”
She lifted a blonde brow. “I so can’t wait for Saturday. I’ll talk to you later, Sinjin.” She glanced back at their friend. “Phil, take your time to recover before you come back. I think this might take a bit of explaining.”

As Lynn left the break room, Sinjin found himself grinning at the idea of talking to Lynn outside of work. She might be just the thing to break this vanilla streak he was in. Turning back to his friend, he let out a small chuckle. “Phil, you obviously were never taught how to recognize a woman who isn’t just into vanilla sex before. Let’s start with the first giveaway…”

*****

Saturday

Sinjin checked the address from the email twice before driving up to the gated driveway. A voice from the intercom asked for his name. “I’m Sinjin Roberts. I’ve been invited to see Pleasures. It’s my first time here.”

“Welcome, sir. I hope you have a wonderful and mind opening time,” the tinny voice responded. “Pull in and take the first left to park in guest parking, sir.”

Obeying the voice, Sinjin pulled into the driveway as the gates slid open. Taking the first left, he could see the members’ lot was partially full. Noticing the make of the cars, he realized this out of the way renovated multi-story home had some patrons of all levels of society. Parking his vintage Camaro, Sinjin locked it up, and then made his way down the cobblestone path towards the front door. The house reminded him of those old Victorian styles, though he knew the building couldn’t be more than ten years old. The stained glass front door made him wonder just how much had gone into renovating the place into a top of the line fetish club.

Gathering up some courage, Sinjin placed his hand on the doorknob and found it unlocked. Opening it, he stepped through then shut the door behind him. As he turned around, he saw a curly haired brunette young woman approach him. Her pale ivory lace outfit outlined her every curve and the lace was thin enough that he could that she didn’t shave her mons.

“How may I help you, sir? This is a private, members only club.” Her voice was Southern tinted, but firm in tone.

“My name is Sinjin Roberts and Lynn Matthews invited me to join her here this evening.” He glanced around, spotting a pair of French doors down the hallway that seemed to lead to the main part of the house. “Do you know where she is?”

“Oh! Welcome to Pleasures, Sinjin. Lynn told me that you were to be expected. She’s in the main hall waiting for you. Please go through those doors and enjoy your time here in Pleasures. If you ever need anything, please don’t hesitate to ask me, Carryn or any of the other staff members.” She led him to the doors at the end of the hall and opened up one door.

“Thank you, Carryn. I have to admit, I had wondered about Pleasures for a while now. I hadn’t known that Lynn knew about this place.”

Carryn laughed. “She knows more than many, Sinjin. Enjoy your evening.” Then she wandered to the front door as it opened again. “Welcome to Pleasures. How may I help you?”

Sinjin left the young woman to her job and stepped through the door. As he did so, the door swung to close behind him. He stood still for a moment as the opulence of the main room, though drawing room would’ve been a more appropriate name for it. The vaulted ceiling drew his attention upward and he noticed the small walkway that lined the second story. Even the recessed lighting was hard to spot, but gave warmth to the room that was decorated in dark blues, gold and other jewel tones.

Gazing around, he took in the bar at the far right hand corner where people were gathered for drinks as well as the various couches, chairs, loveseats and giant throw pillows scattered in small groupings throughout the large room. He noticed some of women there were dressed in either period costumes, leather outfits, or other suggestive erotic outfits that played with his imagination. He felt his cock twitch at the women who reveled in their sexuality and wondered if perhaps he could afford a membership here if they catered to his own sexual needs.

Turning his head to the left, his breath caught in his chest as he caught sight of Lynn. She was wearing a sapphire blue toga style dress with her long wavy blonde hair hanging past her shoulders in a subtle, yet sexy style. He wondered if it felt as silky as it looked from this distance. Then he realized that on either side of her, were two women. One was blonde, though more golden than ash. She was shorter than Lynn, and wearing a tight black suede catsuit that left little to the imagination. Her high heeled boots caught his attention and he felt the need to readjust himself, but held back.

The other woman was a redhead and wearing a similar catsuit, though dark forest green in colour. The woman held something thin in her hand though he couldn’t quite make it out at first. Then the redhead brushed back Lynn’s hair and he realized that she wore a silver collar at her throat that had a line that the woman held. The woman handed the end of it to Lynn and said aloud, “Have a good time tonight, Lynn. Remember that we’re going to want a full report later on.”

The blonde spoke up too. “If you need us, you know how to reach us while we’re here.”
Lynn smiled before stepping before Sinjin. She kissed his cheek. “I’m glad you showed up. I wasn’t sure if you’d come to Pleasures or not. “

“The only way I wasn’t going to show up would be if I had gotten into a car accident on the way over.” He kissed her back on the cheek then stepped back to really look at her outfit. “You look—“

“Owned? Possessed? Or perhaps something exotic and mysterious?” Lynn teased as she took his hand. “Come with me, I’ll find us a place so we can talk privately.” She tugged his hand. “Follow me, now.”

He moved forward as the softly spoken command registered in his brain as such. Realizing that he reacted without thinking about it, he stopped in his tracks. Her light laughter surrounded him. “Oh, Sinjin, did you just realize what secret you gave away?”

“What made you suspect?” he asked as he followed her down one side hallway away from the main room.

2 comments:

Tempest Knight said...

Love it! :)

Cynnara Tregarth said...

LOL Thanks, Tempest. I've got to admit, this story has a lot going for it in my mind. It's also captured my soul in some way. Of course, there's an extra bonus-- I based the hero on one of my personal heroes. What can I say-- he's a man who deserves to know how much of a hero he is to me.