Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back and Sven again-- and a Release!


Gods, it's been awful. I've done only about 3k in the past week. Bad bad bad. Why? I've had a bad time at the day job and I've been beyond exhausted at night. On top of that-- I've had some emotional issues and my computer is acting up. I need to replace the keyboard on the laptop ASAP! It's not a good thing!

That said-- I've got a new release out at Loose Id! That's right, my newest book (which is actually an expanded version of an old book) Treaty of Desire is out! YAY!!! I'm so glad it's out that I'm doing the happy happy dance! Treaty of Desire was the first ever erotic paranormal story I've ever written. It was hot enough that I was worried about me being a bit flowery and such. Little did I know that it was the beginning of letting part of my true self out to play. LMAO I'm so proud of the damn book--especially with the additions I put into the storyline. So, I'm going to have a contest starting November 5th. *grins* You'll have to check my website and here to learn more about it.

YAY for my release, yay for my writing getting back on target now my migraine is gone and YAY for Sinjin. Why? Because he so does deserve it. He let me drive him a bit nuts erotically recently. *grins* He didn't panic-- what a good man.

1 comment:

Maggie Nash said...

Congrats on the new release Cyn. Good thing you have Sinjin to torment erotically...YOU GO!!!

Everyone should have someone they can do that to...my dh is quite cooperative in that area too!

You take care and don't over do it. Hey, you are still writing more than I am. I have still had health issues and like you, am getting so exhausted, but hopefully that will all resolve soon...for us both.

*hugs*

Margie