Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Hoping to Sven

Today is a bad day. I'm hoping to Sven when my family goes to bed, but the cramps are hurting something bad. I soaked last night in the tub and it eased the pain, but today....today ain't a great day. *sigh* But I'll keep trying to get something, anything written today. Perhaps I'll open edits to be done instead. We'll see.

Hmm, perhaps a snippet of things would help some stuff. I've got some stories I don't have finished that I'm debating on finishing or not. Plus, I have a Day 2 exercise to accomplish for the Write Time workshop- I must write nonstop for 20 minutes on anything fiction. So, I'm hoping that once my meds kick in, it might help me write a bit. Gods, I don't know what's wrong with me--but I'm betting the early menopause is kicking in. Stupid menopause.

Beat up on Sinjin today. I have to admit to some happiness in that regard. He picked on me, I got even. Hmmrrrppphhh!

No comments: