Sunday, October 21, 2007

Frustration-- Or Why Cyn Gets Cranky

Yup, I'm cranky. I've got to work today, Bobby Flay is two towns over for one day only and I've got my period something fierce. Feeling crappy, I don't want to work, I want to sleep. Have I written? Only 1k all weekend but then again, I've slept like crap since Friday and I'm ready to commit acts of violence on family members. Worse, if I say anything-- I'll get the whole "You don't understand. You're only seeing what you want to see" shite. Problem is...others have said stuff it's not just me.

I so need to win Lotto. LOL I need a change of pace and time. So, today, I can count a total of 1.2k but here's hoping the rest of today goes better. If not, I'll be writing most of Monday, my only day off this week while getting everything else done. Gods, my day job needs to stop this crap right now and get normal. But then again-- it seems like management is going out of its way to get the office closed...so why should I be surprised on things? *sigh*

1 comment:

Maggie Nash said...

Oh I need to win Lotto too...

Then I can run away from the fam and just look after number one for a change...

Imagine the amount of writing I could get done? LMAO!