Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Flash- Nik's Playtime

Nikita glanced at Rand's naked back. Though she'd won the bet, part of her wish she hadn't even accepted it. But Sekhmet had told her that she would win. This time, Lyonene, high priestess of Sekhmet, would not be forced to beg for release- she would demand it.

"Once you're done taking off your clothes, Rand, I want you to kneel with your head bowed, arms behind your back in a submissive position." Nik opened up her play closet, allowing her gaze to go from each toy, mentally discarding the ones that she thought Rand wouldn't enjoy. Choosing her favourite black, silver, and purple flogger with a mix of suede and rabbit tails, Nik did some figure eight moves in the air before her. This will be good for Rand. I think he'll find this heightens his need in ways he hadn't considered.

Turning back towards Rand, she noticed he had followed her directions, kneeling at the foot of her bed, his head bent and his arms positioned perfectly behind him. She walked towards him, stopping just shy of his face. "Good boy, Rand. Last time we had a sex oriented bet, you won. That night I was your sex slave and you pushed boundaries that you had no right to push. It was to be a fun time for us both- no strings attached."

"I'm--"

She flicked the flogger so the ends hit his back solidly. "I didn't give you permission to speak, Rand. Tonight, I'm the mistress and you're my submissive. You wondered about my sexual desires and my fantasies, but never once asked me that night what I wanted or needed. You chose to push me emotionally and for that, I have avoided you." Nik's hand moved with her words, sending light strokes against his back in a figure eight pattern. "But tonight, you'll learn about my sexual needs and you'll bare your soul to me. Paybacks are a bitch and we know I do bitch well."

She continued watching Rand's reaction to the flogging, making sure she covered his back from his broad, muscular shoulders down to the crack of his ass. When she heard the first sound that sounded like a cross between a moan and pain, she spoke again. "If you can't handle what I'm doing, the safe word is red. If something isn't comfortable but you're not sure if you want to completely stop, say yellow. If you're okay, then the answer is green. Understand?"

"Yes, Nik."

"That's Mistress Nik, Rand." She stopped while she ran one hand down his lightly pink skin. His body shuddered causing her to smile. Seems that I've discovered something that Rand hadn't realized about himself. Good for me.

"Yes, Mistress."

She slid one hand under his chin and tilted his head up so their gazes met. "I won't hurt you, Rand, but I will make you experience pleasure in a way I doubt any woman has ever shown you. I want you to stand by that X shaped piece of furniture, your back against it."

Rand stood up, his gaze never wavering. One hand stroked his cock and Nik slapped his hand. "Bad boy! That's my dick and you don't get to touch it unless I say so. Now do as I said."

"Yes, Mistress." Rand walked towards the St. Andrews cross and Nik wondered if somehow this might backfire on her. Seeing him submit to her will, even under the guise of the bet, turned her on more than she imagined. Damn, I hope he can still fuck my brains out once I'm done teaching him a lesson. Sekhmet, I leave tonight in your care and keeping. (continue reading &aquo;)

No comments: