Friday, August 01, 2008

Friday Flash- Menage and BDSM

Today's scene is inspired by Love Romances Cafe's theme day- BDSM and menage. The current story I'm working on has both elements-- which please me to no end. So a big thanks to Dawn and the LRC group for today's theme. *grins*



Liam tugged on Jeanne's hair, until she looked up into his face. "Sweetling, I know that you're new to the ways of the fae, but a command is a command. Seamus told you to remove your clothing. You will do as you're told."



Jeanne shook her head, as her hand dislodged Liam's. "No, I won't. From what you've told me, I'm the heir to the throne. I'm the one in charge and you two are my servants to command. What right do you both think that you can tell me what to do and think that I would even consider doing it?"



Seamus smiled as he placed himself behind Jeanne. "You want us. I smell your desire as easily as I breathe. You want us to take you, to pleasure you, you want us to make sure we're pleasured as well. Don't you, dearling?"



Jeanne looked from one to the other. How can they sense my arousal from them being this close to me? I'm not that obvious am I? "Explain yourselves, right now. How can you scent me?"



Seamus stroked Jeanne's dark hair, then slowly stroked the back of her neck. "Easy, we have increased olfactory senses. When Liam kissed you, your desire clung to the air, letting me know how much more you wanted. As for your desires, you're fae and all fae love a bit of bondage with their sex."



Jeanne gulped. They knew so much about her and she had no idea on what she wanted or what she could do, but the idea of letting these men control her every action sexually- as much as she wanted it, she wanted something more.



"I will let one of you boss me around sexually, but only one. The other must do what I want, how I want it. If you both can't agree to that, then we'll all do without. I may want you both, but it will be on my terms alone." She stepped to one side, forcing both men to face the other.



"Well?" Seamus asked Liam, as they both snuck a glance her way. "Do we do as the princess has asked of us, or do we take what we want and damn the consequences?"



"Taking what we want would be good, but in the long run, it'd hurt all of us." Liam cupped Seamus' chin. "But for all our new heir knows, she doesn't understand about us, does she?" Liam didn't give Seamus a chance to respond as he kissed the other man with deep affection. (continue reading &aquo;)

No comments: