Friday, March 28, 2008

Flash Friday- Open Up and Say Aaah!

This is for Nik--- and I know she's going to want this bugger finished. *sighs and runs into the hills*

-------------------------------------------------------------


The red-headed Fey woman stepped through the door of the bar, knowing that if there was anywhere she could get laid, this would be the place to find him. Yes, him. Granted she didn't mind a woman once in a while, but gods be damned, she needed a cock but bad. As the luscious decor caught her attention, Maeyla grinned. Only one man would have the audacity to decorate a paranormal bar with pictures from the early days of film. One picture in particular stopped her dead. It was one where Bela Lugosi and Lon Chaney Jr stood together as Dracula and the Wolfman. She hoped he was at the top of his game otherwise she'd bring him to his knees.


Sauntering towards the bar, she stopped when she saw the owner. They say that he was beyond finicky now in his tastes when it came to romance and more. "Cody, darling, do me a favour--find me someone to screw or so help me, you're gonna have a riot on your hands." She spoke clearly, allowing her soft Fey voice to carry with every sexual nuance she could weight it with.

The tall vampire came out from behind the bar, shaking his head. "Darling, you know how I feel about women like you being so bold."

Maeyla chuckled and kissed the corner of Cody's lips. "You had no problem with that night a while back."

He kissed the palm of her hand, sending a frisson of desire through her body. "That was different and you know why. Why do you need to be laid so badly?"

She allowed him to direct her to a slightly darkened corner of the bar, ensconcing her away from everyone else. Cody was protective of her. Had been since the day they met when his vampire fangs had first taken root, pushing out his original teeth. "Because when people learn I am the Tooth Fairy, they don't see me as a sexual needy woman but as a kid's fairy. I've not had anyone since..." she paused, thinking just how long it had been. "...not since that night where you watched me and Yamir go at it in the dungeons."

One brow of Cody's lifted. "That long? Shit, Mae. Why have you waited this long?" He slid her a drink that was a purplish pink in colour with a long straw. "It's called Open Up and Say Aaah, in your honor."

She sipped it carefully, letting the alcohol heighten her neediness this night. "Oh, this is good. "I never meant to wait so long. But refer to earlier comment. When people find out that you're the freaking Tooth Fairy, they don't want to screw with that. They want a sexy Seelie or Unseelie Fey. They don't really see who I am and what I am." Maeyla glanced around at the bar, noting the various vampires, shifters, and mortals within the place. "I need to take the edge off, Cody. I know you. I know what you can do. I've heard rumours." She leaned over the bar, tugging on his shirt until they were gazing into each other's eyes. "Listen to me close, vampire. If I don't get laid, I will rip your vampire fangs out and do it without any pain killer that I can give you with my touch-- understood? I don't want forever, I don't want maybe...I just want to have mind-blowing sex so I can get on with my life."

Cody laughed, reaching out to brush back her hair. "Any requests?"

Maeyla thought for a moment, then grinned brightly. "He has to enjoy biting and being bit. Otherwise, I'll never have any fun."

Cody groaned softly. "Evil. I remember your biting. Gods, there are so many men...you sure you want this from me?"

Maeyla licked her lips. "It's that or..."

Cody nodded, placing one finger over her full lips. "I know. I know. You forget how much you told me that night. Let me think and see what I can do."

6 comments:

Dawn Montgomery said...

VERY NICE!!!!

Maura Anderson said...

Fork over the rest, woman.....

Cynnara Tregarth said...

There ain't no more. I literally sat down and wrote it. Granted NIK heard the storyline on the phone the other night....but that's not it. *sticks out tongue*

Maura Anderson said...

Then get writing......

Now....

Cynnara Tregarth said...

*blinks* Make me.

Maura Anderson said...

Nik.......

Oh, Nik......

Lookie here. But Cyn won't write anymore....