Friday, July 18, 2008

Flash Friday-- Who's in Charge?

Today's flash is themed on Changeling Press's Bar and Grill theme-- Sex anywhere and everywhere. The idea of sex in such an adventurous manner has been playing at my mind all day while at the day job. But more importantly, it made me think about what is one person's adventure is another person's idea of boring. So, finally, after some thought, I think I have a decent sequence put together. It's....definitely different.

~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll give you anything you want, except what you really want," Lila purred as she stroked Xavier's bare chest. She reveled in the fact that she managed to chain him before he realized her intentions. "But if you're good, you can earn what you want."

Xavier's eyes closed as if trying to ignore Lila's nails rippling over his nipples. "Please, Lila. You know I don't know how to be a good slave boy like Darius." His eyelids fluttered as she pinched one sensitive nipple, finally letting her see those gorgeous onyx eyes. "Pick on him, but I won't give into your games. He likes them."

Lila snorted as she continued to stroke Xavier's naked, chained body. The sound of the chains rattling reinforced the growing need in her. Xavier often made her the toy in their games, but tonight would be different. "Yes, but you like playing games too. In fact, this place was your idea." She gestured to the night club where people danced around the cage Xavier and her stood in. "You wanted to splay me here for your sexual needs. But instead, you're the captured one. How does it feel?"

"I hate it. Release me, Lila. Because when I get out, I will punish you for this." His words were harsh and filled with rage. She knew that he felt caged like an animal that needs to be free. My precious panther, when will you learn that you're only as free as your mind lets you be? I can control you with my submission as I will rule you with my strength.

"Personally, I think you should let me fuck him as you suck his cock. Then force him to fuck you while I do him in the chains," Darius remarked as he climbed into the cage. Lily smiled at the almost naked male. Darius was truly a Switch-- both dominant and submissive. He submitted only to women strong enough to handle his magick and dominant to all other preternatural males. It's what made Lila love him. But there was Xavier to deal with.

"Down, Darius. Xavier likes to do the deed, not be the recipient. He doesn't like to the receiver. But tonight is different." Lila slapped Xavier's leather clad cock. "Tonight is about me and my control. My needs. Xavier, you might be were, but I am the ruler of all animals--including you. You will obey or the punishment of this will be prolonged until you break. Understood?"

"Never!" Xavier spat at them both. (continue reading &aquo;)

No comments: